人材紹介Michael Page Japan
マーケティング/PR - ブランディング/戦略マーケティング
This role is responsible to drive the brand planning and activation for a new electronic cigarette launching into Japan. This role will identify the brand opportunity for long and strategic view, incorporating any adjustments required based on feedback from market to align the Group company HQ to the Japan and Asian Market.
Support the Project leader to develop the launch plan with commercial business case. Develop specific product mix (e.g. Package product promotion channel etc )
* Support project coordinator to fulfil all the management process, including the launch planning phase, research , product development process, legal review, and finance projection with A&P operation ownership
* Lead all the launch activation function, integrate of "on-line to off-line", based on the agreed strategy and principle with Group Company and Market, adopting the local insight to make the product attractive to target audience.
* The job holder requires a business degree or equivalent academic qualification
* At least 8+ year's experience in brand management related environment, has Group Brand Manager or Marketing manager experience.
* Work independently to lead all different agency by develop all the brand communication mix.
* Excellent communication skills in English - oral and written.
* Combination of strategic planning and operational skills. At least 4 year experience in different strategic planning area.
* Have sound commercial awareness
- Great opportunity to launch new brand in the Japanese market
- Chance to work directly with staff from HQ in Japan
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Kelsey Wareにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8655。
|My client is one of the biggest brands in the tobacco market, originating in the UK. With an international work environment and the chance for big growth within the company, this is a chance not to miss.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|