人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 経理
財務/会計 - 公認会計士/税理士
The VP will manage the accounting team of 4 staff and report directly to the CFO and General Manager. You will guide the team through general accounting related tasks and will be able to work in a fastly growing, but very stable company.
* As the global controller you will be the #3 to the CFO and report directly to him and the general manager.
* Manage the accounting team (4 staff)
* Guide the team through daily accounting
* Good communication skills in both Japanese and English
* Energetic and passionate mind set to work in a growing company
Nice to have
* Experience with J SOX
* Company is specialized in FX Trading
* Report directly to the CFO
* Good Work Life balance (everybody generally leaves before 7pm)
* Strong company growth: Their overseas branch is doing really well, and they recently acquired a capital management firm.
* Stable company: founded in 1960's. Publically listed firm
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This Securities firm has been doing really well in Japan and overseas, and has recently acquired a new subsidiary in Japan. Although most staff are Japanese, the environment is international and English is a must for this and other senior positions. The Japan branches are specialized in FX Trading and Capital Management.
You will manage the Financial Controlling team which consists out of 4 to 5 staff. As the company offers good career growth, you will be considered for the General Manager position in the future, once you are selected for the role.