人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 経理
財務/会計 - 公認会計士/税理士
As the Investment Accountant you strengthen the Investment Accounting Group of a major European insurance company.
* Create financial statements and related materials and ensure their accuracy.
* Book accurately trade and settlement by communicating with overseas teams
* Derive accurate reports to customers within deadline and beyond expectation.
* Contributes to book accurately trade of investment team by collaborating with investment team and overseas teams.
* Book closing of JGAAP/IFRS related to investment accounting and analyze the results.
* Report non-GAAP adjustment of investment accounting and analyze the results.
* Create a variety of disclosure documents of JGAAP/IFRS related to investment accounting.
* Join Global projects and improve processes
* At least 2 years of experience in Finance, RO Investment or accounting
* Attention to detail
* Global mindset and able to work in an international company
* Fluent in Japanese and conversational English
- International work culture: Almost all staff can speak English well, and have an open minded and international mindset
- Good Work Life balance: standard working hours 9am-5pm, core hours are 10am-4pm. From November they will have complete flex time, without core hours
- Stable/growing company: Fortune 500 Company #27. Bonus has increased with 10% in the last year.
- Mobility option to move to other AXA subsidiaries in Japan or globally
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This company is one of the largest Insurance companies in the world. With its origins in Europe, it has an international working environment with staff that can speak English and have a global mindset. With more than 5,000 staff in Japan, it is a well known company name with a good brand image.
Because business has been doing well, the bonus has continued to increase in comparison to last year. With employee satisfaction as a high priority, they offer flextime and work from home if needed.