人材紹介BlueRise Partners K.K.
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - セールスエンジニア
As a Technical Solution manager you are an important part of the Japan operations team.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the Japan Sales & Account team in managing, monitoring, advising, enhancing & supporting the commercially live customers technically on a day to day basis in combination with playing a key part in winning new business by providing detailed technical support.
The role ultimately helps the Region & Company as a whole generate revenues by demonstrating technically to new and existing customers our product diversity, flexibility, innovation & experience in the marketplace. This ensures the customer has a scalable, tailored, resilient solution on which to take their products & services to market.
Assisting the Sales & Account colleagues in technical discussions and be responsible for the technical solution / implementation / on-boarding of new Customers and infrastructure design for new customers as well as solution enhancement with the growth of the customers product portfolio or with the introduction of new Company's products & features.
This ensures optimal solution design to grow their business with us.
Act as a link between our product and sales departments, making sure that the Company is responsive to customer requirements and always has the best services to offer its customers.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- Attend customer meeting as the technical expert on products , solution design & integration
- Manage all incoming customer technical queries
- Responsible for solution design, validation & customer sign off
- Assist in the answering of RFx’s
- Design, build & run pilots for customer evaluation
- Assist with testing of newly deployed services
- Assist with troubleshooting where required
- Be a resource to customer for guidance & advice on good application design and end to end delivery
- Feeding back customer requirements into the Product team
- Train newly on boarded customers on products & services we have implemented
- Attend customer meeting as a technical expert for solution enhancements or new customer product integration
- Support end customer & act as a consultant when they are trying to win new business.
- Manage customer’s day to day technical queries from SIM administrators, Operation Departments, Support & Procurement Managers.
- Monitor & notify customer of any irregular activity with the service
- Inform customer of new products & services that are being released
- Act as a technical point of contact for the customer
COMPANY is a a leading provider of Internet of Things
solutions. COMPANY helps customers design, deploy and operate
IoT solutions. COMPANY has been a pioneer in this area with nearly 20 years of IoT experience.
Educational and professional qualifications, Experience:
At least a bachelor degree from a technical program with 3-5 years of relevant work experience from application development and / or hardware development.
In addition you have experience from leading IT-projects for customers.
If you have worked with implementing GSM or any other wireless technologies it will be considered a positive advantage.
You will have significant experience with telecommunications technologies and M2M platform features, functions and operations and proven technical & product development experience encompassing design and development of highly complex and innovative M2M solutions.
As important as this however is that you have excellent communication skills, the ability to manage customer relationships and interact comfortably at Director level and a personal style that always puts the customer first.
Required skills & experience:
• Experience working within multiple industry sectors (such as automotive, manufacturing, health care, fleet management etc.)
• Communications Technical Skills (such as 3GPP (GSM, GPRS, UMTS, LTE), SMS and TCP/IP)
• Networking knowledge with a focus VPN design, GGSN setup, etc
• M2M application design principles and module behavior
• IoT Platform experience is a Big Plus !
• Security Techniques & Technology
• Cloud Service enablement
• API integration
As COMPANY is an international company, it’s required to be fluent in English, both in speech and writing.
As a person you must be courteous, organized, motivated and have the ability to plan and maintain deadlines.
Be job focused and actively search for challenges and starts activities.
Imperative to have good team working capabilities, good technical abilities and possess excellent customer facing skills.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|