人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 経理
This role will be mostly focusing on Accounts Receivable and reporting to the accounting Team located in the USA.
* Provide coordination between Sales Operations and Sales
* Maintain customer data
* Manage invoice data entry and product lists
* Escalate system issues as needed
* Contract data management (Support Finance by maintaining the list of contract information, products and prices)
* Monitor accounts receivable and update/report the collection to US accounting team
* 2 years of experience in Finance or Accounting, experience working with business units/other departments to drive their growth is a big plus
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written
* A team player working with cross-functional teams
* Detail-oriented person with passion for business
* Highly motivated, self-directed, fast learner
* Knowledge and experience equal to or greater than Nissho level 2 book keeping is a plus, but not essential
* Knowledge of data mining and visualization of large data sets is a plus
* Working experience in multinational companies
* On the job training from the Finance Manager
* Internal rotational opportunities and clear career path
* Very attractive Central Tokyo location and office
* Chance to use English and report to the US
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
This American company provides Internet security for consumers and businesses. They grew from only US operations in to globally branching out to Australia, Austria, Ireland, Japan and the United Kingdom. The international headquarter is located in Europe.
The client is expanding their operations in Japan rapidly. The company used to be a sales representative office only, but in 1989 they changed their business and are now expanding their engineering and R&D presence here.
As the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to stop zero-day threats in real time, this client proudly secures businesses and individuals worldwide with threat intelligence and protection for endpoints and networks.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|