人材紹介Michael Page Japan
金融/銀行/証券 - アセットマネジメント/トラストバンキング
* Assisting senior members of the Institutional Sales team in order to cover all the main sales activities, while at the same time maintaining sales targets.
* Provide new ideas for business development, analyze the market - including competitors, client needs and market trends.
* Work together with the senior members in the team; provide sales support, be able to resolve basic products questions
* Attend client meetings with more senior members in the team; keep an update of the meetings records in the database, arrange the follow-up schedule, etc.
* Provide ideas for new business development; analyze the market needs, competitors and sales activity.
* Be able to produce sales material, making sure they are up-to-date and support their presentation.
* 2 to 5 years of experience in financial services; preferably in the asset management
* Basic understanding of finance and investment required, experience in sales also preferred
* MS Powerpoint, Excel, Word knowledge
* Bloomberg and Salesforce knowledge a plus
* University Degree in Economics/Finance is preferred, other relevant qualifications also a plus
* Business level of English and fluency in Japanese required
* A very competitive base salary and bonus
* The opportunity of career development by becoming a member of the Institutional Sales Team of a multinational FTSE 100 investment firm.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Antonios Metalinos on +813 6832 8947
|Our client is an investment company with long history and operations around the globe. It currently manages an impressive $900 billion, assisting clients in more than 80 countries totally and listed in FTSE 100 Index.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|