人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Software Backup Leader|
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Under the direction of Training Manager APJ, the Enablement Manager Japan is responsible for ensuring Partner readiness & capacity in Japan through evangelism, social outreach, technical community, training & certification, etc.
* Execute on Partner readiness & capacity vision and strategy in accordance with the Sales mission and Sales Director Japan direction.
* Evangelize brand and technology across Partner Community through talks, blogs, articles, webinars, product demonstrations and training - to establish Company's thought leadership and technical standard in cyber protection and cloud areas of expertise.
* Organize and deliver professional train-to-transact and train-the-trainer sessions for Partners, run Partner certifications and enable Partners to deliver training and other professional services.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience required. Master degree preferred.
- 3-5 years prior technology evangelism, technical marketing, solutions/services program management, project management, solutions/systems architecture, services/sales engineering or channel training experience in a technology company.
- Mastery in adult learning methodologies and technology evangelism/advocacy.
- Proven record of driving technology communities, sales and technical training, elearning, blogging, etc.
- Strong understanding of how channel works and how sales via Partner are done.
- Proven expertise in cyber protection, cloud, virtualization technologies; Microsoft and VMware solutions; other IT concepts and terminologies. Relevant industry certifications will be a plus.
- Fluent Japanese, read and write English language skills.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|My Client is a global technology company with Corporate Headquarters in Switzerland and International Headquarters in Singapore. Company develops on-premises and cloud software for backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share and data access. Company has 18 offices worldwide. My Client has Cloud data centers internationally, including the United States, France, Singapore, Japan, and Germany. In Japan Company currently 25 employees. They have started business in Japan 10 years ago and office location is in Roppongi Hills.|
|応募条件||Under the direction of Training Manager APJ, the Enablement Manager Japan is responsible for ensuring Partner readiness & capacity in Japan through evangelism, social outreach, technical community, training & certification, etc.|
|休日||Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.|