人材紹介Michael Page Japan
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
Responsible for sales to Mobile Network Operator accounts
* Responsible for achieving the agreed revenue and contribution targets for Japan.
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with mobile network operators.
* Work closely with technical team to address customer requirements, and facilitate testing activities.
* Work closely with Customer Service team to track progress of orders and delivery status.
* Attend to client meetings to follow-up orders, communicate technical information requirements, and secure artwork approval.
* Maintain accurate Forecast of monthly Revenue generated by MNO business.
* Provide feedback to Product Line group to anticipate market need and ensure that product roadmap can meet market requirements.
* Work closely with Country Manager and Product Line key stakeholders in defining budget requirements and forecasts for telecom business.
* Relevant experience in the Telco domain, preferably in an MNC environment.
* Strong sales and BD experience of the Japanese market, in particular, the technology domain.
* Good networking and working relationships with Telco partners.
* Ability to understand complex ecosystems.
* Independent worker and is a good team player.
* Good communication and planning skills.
* Ability to converse in both English and Japanese languages.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Shun Kurosuにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8925。
|the global leader in Augmented Identity. It has always been at the heart of mobility, from the first smart cards to the latest contactless payment technologies which equip millions of smartphones. Present in the Financial services, Telecommunications, IoT, Public Security and Citizen Identity markets, offers end-to-end solutions for us to interact, pay, connect, travel and vote in a connected environment. This is because securing our identity has become mission critical in today's world.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|