人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
Join a well known automotive parts manufacturer within their Finance & Accounting team in Yokohama. As an Accounting Manager, you will cover all round accounting responsibilities, will manage 2 staff, and also work closely with the CFO in terms process improvement initiatives for the business.
* Lead Accounting team through management and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting activities.
* Supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities, including reporting
* Ensure developing, implementing and maintaining financial systems, i.e. SAP and Oracle.
* Conduct month, quarter and end year process, in all areas of accounting, cash management and tax activities
* Understand and improve accounting methods, policies and principals in line with HQ guidelines.
* Coordinate and complete annual/adhoc/fiscal audits.
* Ensure compliance and governance.
* Ensure accurate reporting in timely manner, incl. support for group reports for consolidation.
* Proactively participate in other accounting/finance related assignments as requested.
* Bachelors degree in accounting or related field
* At least 5 years of hands-on experience in accounting, including closing experience
* Management or team leader experience is a plus but not required
* Knowledge in IFRS and JGAAP is preferred
* Knowledge in using any major ERP system (SAP, Oracle, etc) is an advantage
* Business level English communication skills, both oral and written
* Fluent level Japanese communication skills, both oral and written
* Senior Accountants wanting to step into a manager level role are open to apply.
* Opportunity to initiate process improvement projects within the company
* Chance to use English in terms of local and overseas reporting
* Good work life balance. For finance team, average overtime is less than 10 hours
* Flextime, core time is 11:00 to 15:00
* Can also consider work from home arrangement, depending on agreement with manager
* Annual leave is up to 22 days per year
* Holidays include Obon holiday and year-end holiday
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Karmina Alejandroにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8669
The client is one of the world's leading designer and producer of high-tech systems and components for the automotive sector. Their headquarters is located in Europe and has a rich history in the industry. Currently, the company employs more than 40,000 staff with multiple production units and R&D sites around the globe.
In Japan, there are about 90 staff across different locations. Their line of business in the country is importing and selling their products for major automotive companies. They have developed good relationship with major automotive makers in Japan and is quite successful in the market.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|