人材紹介Michael Page Japan
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
To lead the business expansion in Japan market.
To implement and maintain standards, ethics, cultural values, policies, strategies and processes in a way that is both synergistic with Group concepts, while being aligned to local market practices and regulations / laws, with clear local leadership.
* In charge of business growth in Japan.
* Ensure that the interests of the Group in relation to operational excellence in the target country are met
* Ensure the local P&L (budget for the year and business plan) is defined and achieved while collaborating with global team (sales & marketing, BU VPps and support functions)
* Ensure that the interests of local stakeholders (customers, partners and employees) are represented at Group level, particularly in relation to:
* Effectiveness of support structures/ functions
* Ensure that employees in the target country have a productive, satisfying, collaborative and safe working environment.
* Sales and business development experience
* Establishing local business priorities
* Collaborate with corporate marketing team to come out with marketing strategy
* Local day-to-day team management (under BU VPs, Global Sales Director or function support management responsibility linked to matrix organization)
* Provide inputs to and challenge Group functions in the definition of standards, ethics, cultural values, policies and processes
* Report on a monthly basis the P&L KPIs (revenue, Gross Margin, SG&A, EBITDA, CAPEX, headcount & turnover, DSO) and analysis including any local concerns.
* Lead the implementation and maintenance of globally agreed standards, ethics, cultural values, policies, strategies and processes
* Chance to step up to Country Manager
* Work closely with abroad offices
* Stable environment
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Arman Faghihiにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8621。
|Our client is a trusted consultant and advanced end-to-end testing services provider within the payment, mobile telecom, e-ID and transit sectors.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 900万円 〜 1500万円|