人材紹介Michael Page Japan
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - その他
* Manage inventory such as stock analysis, order placement, and delivery date of required products.
* Support delivery management and oversee release of new products.
* Monitor inventory situation and respond to changes when necessary.
* Manage inventory using inventory management system or Excel while managing ordering process for deliveries.
* Adjust and negotiate with related departments and suppliers to control out-of-stock and excess inventory situations.
* Analyse sales performances and create sales forecast to be entered into inventory management system.
* Develop and implement year-end inventory at the end of the month, summarize the results, and report it to the relevant departments.
* At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain
* Experience analysing numerical data
* Skilled at negotiation and coordination
* Business level English and fluent Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
* Large multinational cosmetics company
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fabiel Jean-Philippe on +813 6832 8959.
|* Our client is an international cosmetics company whose brands are known throughout the world. They have been in the Japan office for over 20 years and their business in Japan has been growing at an exciting pace.|