人材紹介Michael Page Japan
カスタマーサービス - その他
The key objective of the role is to contribute to the retention and growth of the customers by providing a holistic service relationship in the assurance phase and ensures deliverable are achieved with customer satisfaction targets met or exceeded.
Manage overall service level of assigned customers through the performance reviews and drive the improvement actions to support the financial growth of the accounts.
* Acting as the central point contact responsible for Incident, Request, Change and Problem Management outcomes (and other ITIL functions or obligations as required)
* Ensure that communication with customers, in accordance with established service-levels, is maintained for the duration of the fault
* Acting as an effective point of escalation for customers and stakeholders, as required, to manage and resolve service assurance issues and support the sales process
* To provide, and if necessary present customers with written Incident Reports
* Manage overall service levels of assigned customers. Perform regular performance reviews to identify chronic situations on services and initiate/manage necessary service improvement programs with responsible parties
* Maintain customer relationships through regular review meetings. Prepare monthly reports (if required by customer) according to pre-defined format
* Actively measuring, and positively influencing, customer satisfaction through the use of, and adherence to, their Customer Satisfaction Improvement processes and tools
* Maintain accurate service records in Sales Force system.
* Understanding/Knowledge of Telecommunications products and global data services
* Effective planning and organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Strong proved track record in managing external customer relationships
* Proven ability to produce an written report in a professional and coherent manner
* Good analytical and systems skills
* A focus on problem solving through analysis and research, meticulous with details
* Good interpersonal skills and strong team worker/player
* Excellent, demonstrated, written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
* Excellent demonstrable customer facing skills and be professionally presented
* Strong leadership skill in self-management to develop own capacity for current and future roles
* Teleco experience is strongly preferred
* ITIL V3 Foundations accredited
* A good working knowledge of ISO quality management frameworks
You will receive a market competitive salary and work in an international environment.
|Our client is one of the largest telecommunications company in the world.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 800万円|