人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Michael Page Japan|
教育/トレーニング/語学系 - その他
営業 - サービス業界営業
The Academic Manager will have a record of excellence in teaching, scholarship and managing in a hospitality-related vocational education context. The person appointed will be expected to contribute significantly to the strategic and operational management. Also, The Academic Manager will be responsible for the academic, personnel and facility management of our programmes.
* Represent our school as the senior academic manager for all education programs delivered by teachers and delivery staff
* Assure the quality of our programs by working productively with our resources managers and other key academic staff, our delivery partner program managers, teaching staff, students and administrators
* Maintain ongoing liaison with our students and student representative and focus groups meetings, including review of student survey instruments and related academic management (welfare, progression and performance)
* Ensure that all feedback mechanisms (staff, students, alumni) function efficiently and that analysis and reporting are communicated, managed and followed up appropriately with all internal and external stakeholders.
* Native Japaneses level and Business English level
* Demonstrated exceptional relationship management skills, including development and maintenance of professional networks and effective working relationships with a range of senior and executive stakeholders
* Have knowledge and experience of quality management systems for vocational education (e.g. learning & teaching, student support services)
* Exceptional written communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver papers.
* Superior research, investigative, conceptual and analytical skills, including expertise to resolve complex issues
* Excellent project management skills
* Can use your English skills
* International Environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yuka Sohkura on +813 6832 8944.
|The company is a hospitality education institution, with 23 schools on five continents. Its education focus is on hospitality management, culinary arts, and gastronomy.They seek to appoint an Academic Manager as part of its ongoing evolution and development which includes transforming to a private dual-sector university model with a broader range of both vocational and higher education programmes offered to students.|