人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 総務
金融/銀行/証券 - 事務/バックオフィス
総務/人事 - 人事(給与/福利厚生)
Our client, a global leading bank, is looking for an HR People Data & Analytics Manager to join their team. With their growing presence in Japan, you will take ownership to review and maintain integrity of data in HR systems identifying trends/data stories/insights to HR and the business.
As the HR People Data & Analytics Manager, you will report directly to the Head of HR and play an important role in defining future HR Data and Analytics road maps.
* Take a lead role in managing workforce reporting and analysis
* Compile and understand HR data and statistics, gathering trends and using this to link to business development
* Work closely with local HR, HRIS, and global reporting teams to understand the HR data and how this relates to HR systems
* Act as a champion on change management projects through predictive HR reporting and analytics
* Manage end-to-end implementation of new data reporting and visualisation tool by working with both internal and external resources
* Propose opportunities to improve standardisation and HR processes that will make a positive impact on data management and reporting
* Build strong relationships within the business, particularly with the HR team in order to drive business goals
* Experience working with a diverse and large employee headcount, preferably within financial institutions
* Strong project management and multitasking skills
* Ability to analyse and interpret data with close attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff
* Prior experience in HR preferred but not required
* Business level proficiency in English and Japanese
* Dynamic, International work environment
* Rare Opportunity
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
|Our client is one of the largest banks in the world by market capitalisation, currently undergoing a period of expansion, a unique opportunity has risen for an experienced professional to take on a HR People Data & Analytics position.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|