人材紹介ACS Japan K.K. / ACS Japan株式会社
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
Role / 職務内容：
• Perform research on network solutions, develop proposals about improving current network installation and/or implementation of a new solution, and administer implementation.
• Respond to issues and requests regarding network connectivity, data security, system backups and virus protection.
• Maintain documentation of implemented network design, technical information, service, and support of network infrastructure.
• Manage procurement of network equipment and handle subcontractors involved in network installation.
• Collaborate with local and regional teams to maximize network performance.
• Administer accurate IT inventory of company assets.
Required Skills / 応募要件:
• At least 3 years of experience managing network operations covering routers, servers, switches, firewalls, load balancer, WAN accelerators, proxy servers, DNS and DHCP servers
• A CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) certification
• Knowledgeable in network design and security best practices
• Knowledge of VOIP technology and protocols (SIP, H.263, MGCP) a plus
• Strong problem-solving skills, capable of systematically organizing the technical aspects of an issue
• Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively with diverse populations with different cultural backgrounds
Good to Have / あれば尚よい知識・経験:
• AWS-Cloud/Azure exposure/experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• Experience in QSR or FMCG desirable
Personal Skills / 企業様が求める人材:
• Strongly analytical and problem-solving skills
• Open to new challenges and an active learner
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
• Collaborative and a team player with strong communication skills
• Ability to multitask
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1000万円|