人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
This will be an all around accounting role covering AR/AP and GL. A unique point for this position would be that there is frequent communication with APAC headquarters that will be done in English.
* Reconciling of general ledger accounts, taking special care to research and resolve discrepancies
* Maintain month-end reporting schedules, complying with accounting policies
* Collaborating with teammates across international offices
* Create special reports by studying variances, preparing budgets, and developing forecasts
* Participate in all activities related to full-cycle accounting
* Mentor and manage external accounting firms, vendors, clerks, contractors
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Strong excel skills
* Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
* 3 years of accounting experience
* Excellent business acumen
* Remote access is available
* Opportunity to train junior staffs
* Good work life balance, with programs encouraging employees to minimize overtime
* Central Tokyo office location
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
This company is one of the largest IT consulting companies worldwide. Headquartered in Europe, they have over 100,000 employees globally and provide professional advice and IT consulting services for various backoffice areas such as finance, HR, supply chain and etc.
Some of the companies they partner with are Amazon, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Dell, SAP, etc. The business has
continued to grow successfully and in 2017 they had a global revenue of 8.24 billion Euros.
They currently employ around 100 people in Japan, and are seeking to double their number in the near
future. They have 4 people currently responsible for Finance, including the finance manager and 3 staff.
The working environment is very international, with most communication done in English.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|