人材紹介T.A.O Group K.K.（ Stepfirst ）
ホテル/レジャー/外食系/旅行 - 旅行関連職
MICE Account Manager
Responsible for developing the requirement of clients in Japan. Manage proposals and bookings to ensure that all arrangements are done and carried out as per the itineraries. To manage services for confirmed groups and ensure the smooth running of the operation on site.
- Prepare proposals that meet clients' requirements and budget, and also upsell the services with a creative enhancement that offers value for money and maximize customer spend
- Manage on-site services and resources when the business is confirmed and to ensure that all services delivered to exceed the client’s expectation
- Participate in the business development program, such as handling Familiarization Trips, Educational Programs for potential clients
- Handle inspection trips for the confirmed business, to ensure that the clients receive essential information on how to operate their coming events in Japan.
- Retain customer relationship by establishing and maintaining effective communication with both existing and potential clients.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers and ensure that service delivered by the suppliers meet with clients’ expectations
- Research and identify new products, and update existing products and services
- Manage and maintain a relationship with suppliers as well as with business partners and clients
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in tourism, event or hotel industry
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Japan tourism products
- Networking ability with business partners in the tourism industry
- Good negotiation skill
- Excellent problem-solving skill
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Understanding of Western culture and needs
- Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and prioritize jobs and tasks
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|