人材紹介T.A.O Group K.K.（ Stepfirst ）
ホテル/レジャー/外食系/旅行 - 旅行関連職
Travel and tourism company is expanding in Japan, and we are looking for the right people to be part of our growth.
We are currently looking for an Operations Manager to head up our busy Operations department. You will be responsible for liaising with teams to ensure excellent service delivery to clients and ensure the smooth running of all operations on-site.
This is an exciting and challenging position that covers a wide range of ground - from operating high-end tours to 300 person Incentive Tours and Corporate Meetings for Fortune 500 companies.
• Coordinate all duties that need to be assigned to guides and/or airport representatives and ensure quality execution of these assignments.
• Manage guide assignment and vehicle bookings.
• Manage all bookings with suppliers such as restaurants, airlines and train providers related to the execution of a client itinerary/program.
• Ensure that all travel documentation for clients itinerary and correct and delivered in advance of the client’s arrival.
• Assist Leisure and Cruise department to manage on-site service and ensure that all arrangements are carried out efficiently and services provided are up to high standards.
• Act as an on-site coordinator.
• Work with suppliers to ensure all operational arrangements are made and executed in accordance with the standards.
• Coordinate with suppliers for invoices and ensure that invoices are correct as per the services provided.
• Conduct annual rate negotiations with all relevant suppliers and track production so volume bookings relate in more competitive contracts.
• Ensure that the quality of services provided by suppliers and their employees are up to standards.
• Assist Leisure and Cruise department for any trips and Inspection trips by acting as on-site liaison to ensure operational standards are met.
• Manage and maintain a good relationship with key suppliers to ensure long-term partnerships.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Japan tourism products
- Good customer services
- Excellent problem-solving skill
- Good customer service skill
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in tourism or hospitality management
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the tourism industry in similar functions
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|