人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Michael Page Japan|
コンサルティング - ビジネスコンサルティング
The successful candidate will hold full responsibility for ensuring the integrity of the research process and the development of detailed business and market strategies.
You will also be the primary contact with the client and will be required to demonstrate expert industry knowledge and develop strong business relationships.
* Ability to gather research information providing accurate, timely and relevant data.
* Proactively develop and manage analysis frameworks and identify problems.
* Conduct primary/secondary tailored market research within the sector.
* Manage module of projects that involves heading a team and structuring analysis for client's questions.
* Proactively help develop and manage client relationships.
* Able to plan for quantitative & qualitative research.
* Degree educated in relevant field of studies.
* Strong understanding of market research and/or consulting methodologies.
* Relevant years of experience within consulting or research analysis.
* Articulate and analytical thinker.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Japanese.
* Proven project management skill.
Excellent compensation and progression opportunities
World-class training and coaches
Opportunity to work overseas in the future
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Our client is a Global Consulting and Market Research company headquartered in the US, employing over 2,000 people and with offices in approximately 60 countries.
Their service offering includes: market research, analysis and consulting and supports a number of different industries, including Automotive, Technology, Finance and Banking and Medical and Healthcare.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|