人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
財務/会計 - 公認会計士/税理士
金融/銀行/証券 - ファイナンシャルプランニング
The FP&A Manager will manage a team of 4-5 FP&A staff, whilst identifying key financial drivers and opportunities to improve the company's future earnings. You will speak English regularly, as you will have to negotiate with the HQ in Europe directly.
* Lead the production of IFRS/Tax/JGAAP accounting data and preparation of various financial statements and disclosures/reporting for managements, local regulator and the company Group.
* Analyze financial figures and provide the analysis comments for better understanding of financial KPIs
* Identify financial Risk and Opportunity through financial analysis and deliver the value to drive the company organic growth
* Lead and manage the FP&A team motivate them to work as one team
* Communicate directly with the to the Headquarters in Europe.
* Strong Financial Reporting and Accounting Skills (IFRS & JGAAP)
* Enough knowledge and experience of Japanese Tax such as Corporate Income Tax, Inhabitant Tax, Consumption Tax, Business Tax and so on.
* Management experience
* Able to work in a Japanese and English speaking environment
Nice to have:
* Japan CPA , US CPA or same level preferable
* Tax accountant passed more than 3 examinations
* at least 8-10 years work experience in accounting and Tax & at least 6-8 years of experience in Financial Reporting ( IFRS and JGAAP)
* Chance to manage a team of 5-7 staff
* Good Work Life balance: most staff leave before 7pm. Flex time. Able to work from home
* Mobility option to move to other company subsidiaries in Japan or globally
* Work in a Fortune 500 company
* Chance to work in a Japanese/English work environment
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This company is one of the largest Insurance companies in the world. With its origins in Europe, it has an international working environment with staff that can speak English and have a global mindset. With more than 5,000 staff in Japan, it is a well known company name with a good brand image.
Because business has been doing well, the bonus has continued to increase in comparison to last year. With employee satisfaction as a high priority, they offer flextime and work from home if needed.