人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 公認会計士/税理士
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 財務&コーポレートファイナンス
As the General Manager: Global Controller you are the #2 to the CFO and will oversea the company's branches in Japan and Australia. In addition, you will lead the financial controlling team in Japan and go on regular business trips overseas.
* As the global controller you will be the #2 to the CFO and report directly to him.
* Your main responsibility is to oversee 2 subsidiaries: Securities firm overseas + Invast Capital Management, Japan.
* As you are responsible for the overseas branch, you will use English on a daily basis and travel overseas regularly.
Manage the financial controlling team (1 VP, 4-5 associates)
* Good communication skills in both Japanese and English
* Experience with J-sox
* Manage the accounting team (1 VP, 4 associates)
* Ok to go on business trips to Australia (at least once per quarter)
* Strong leadership skills
* International working environment at which you can use Japanese and English on a daily basis
* Report directly to the CFO and chance to promote to CFO in the future
* Good Work Life balance (everybody generally leaves before 7pm)
* Chance to become part of the strong company growth
* Stable company: founded a long time ago and is Publicly listed firm
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This Securities firm has been doing really well in Japan and overseas, and has recently acquired a new subsidiary in Japan. Although most staff are Japanese, the environment is international and English is a must for this and other senior positions. The Japan branches are specialized in FX Trading and Capital Management.
You will manage the Financial Controlling team which consists out of 1 VP and 4 to 5 staff. As the company offers good career growth, you will be considered for the CFO position in the future, once you are selected for the role.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|