人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 経理
As the only member in the Finance Team in Tokyo, you will be responsible for closing the books and do monthly reporting to your line manager in HQ. This position will be working very closely with the shared service and will work in a fast paced environment.
* Prepare & issue Daily Sales Report to Management.
* Dealing with non-trade suppliers for settlement of invoices
* Action monthly inter-company payments in line with company policies
* Coordinate and manage 3rd party supplier payments
* Manage and deal with (calculation, invoicing and follow-up) override commission with direct suppliers
* Supervise the recording of transactions in Great Plains, for all transactions, as per bank statements
* Bank Reconciliation
* Periodical review of Debtors & Creditors ageing with the AR Team & assist with complicated cases.
* Control, report and record transactions of the Fixed Assets
* Identify and calculate of Accruals & Prepayments during month & year end close.
* Prepare various balance sheet schedules to be available for monthly review and yearly external audits.
* 3 years of finance and accounting experience preferably in a multinational company
* Flexible, international mindset
* Detail oriented
* Advanced level in Excel
* Accounting certifications a plus
* Company has a global reach and consistently expanding its network.
* Plenty of room to grow within the organization.
* Hands-on training and exposure to new challenges.
* Tokyo has a multicultural office environment, with employees coming from Korea, China, and Japan.
* English communication skills will be used to communicate with overseas offices and HQ.
* Centrally located in Central Tokyo.
* Overseas report line to the CFO.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
This client is a travel booking service that was established in Japan in 1987. They provide all in packages including hotel, air flight ticket, and vacation booking within their portal. Their primary focus was on inbound travel services towards Japan and Korea and has now expanded its coverage to global destinations.
In 2015, they merged with a large travelling service and has strengthened their scope and network, making it one of the most international and well-connected entities in the business. Their coverage now consists of 130,000 hotels in more than 10,000 destinations throughout the globe, which are accessed by tour operators, travel agents, OTA's, airlines and wholesalers.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|