人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - WebアプリケーションSE
Our client is looking for established Software Engineers with the ability to lead, coach and develop teams. The role is part of a global environment and will require the successful applicant to manage in English.
* Guide your engineering team as it works to improve the development of efficient, well-written code across our client's products.
* Contribute to code reviews, implementation reviews, and ad hoc conversations around how to approach development challenges.
* Provide coaching and mentorship to team members
* Inform and educate other engineers about the team's efforts through the internal engineering blog, internal tech talks, and other channels.
* Evaluate appropriate technologies and contribute to decision-making conversations about applying them to new and existing products
* Demonstrable examples of success as a Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience in software development (at least 3+ years using Java)
* Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms with excellent programming fundamentals
* Ability to guide a team to achieve goals while coaching developers thereby helping to improve their skills and grow their careers
* A deep understanding of web technologies and knowledge of databases (SQL and NoSQL)
* Experience with service-oriented and event-driven system architectures
* Experience building high-performance distributed systems
* BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
Our client provides a range of exciting benefits including offering an open, cool work space that contains various relaxation areas, canteens / kitchenettes, gym, games room, massage chairs and, of course, awesome colleagues.
|Our client is a global web-based business with a rapidly expanding Japan office and large, growing user-base.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|