人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Michael Page International|
営業 - 流通/卸/一般消費財系営業
Working closely with the Japan Sales group, Marketing, Finance, and Operations, you will manage the day-to-day performance of the Direct Sales channel, including achieving sales and profit goals, managing online sales programs/tools to attract and convert consumers and owning vendor relationships.
* Develop and execute a sales plan, including 3 month rolling forecast and annual promotional schedule.
* Manage and grow sales channel.
* Lead strategic vendor relationships, proactively sharing insights and learnings across internal and external partners to accelerate growth.
* Perform and communicate weekly, monthly and quarterly measurement of KPIs.
* Analyze trends to improve the range and identify opportunities for growth.
* Perform regular budgeting and invoice reconciliation for promotional activities.
* Serve as organizational direct business expert and assume responsibility for additional direct sales needs, if identified.
* 7-15 years experiences in Sales in FMCG industry. Global experience is a plus.
* Abilities to work under tight deadlines and managing/working with cross-functional teams.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skill.
* Bachelor's degree in related field.
* Competitive package
* International environment
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Fuka Shibataにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8693。
|Global Consumer Electronics company headquatered in Europe, operating business over 50 countries.|