人材紹介Michael Page Japan
マーケティング/PR - その他
Provide direction and strategies to grow company's presence and sales online in Japan.
* Manage the implementation and optimisation of email and push notifications campaigns across Japan.
* Have a creative flair (ideally with some photoshop / inDesign skills) and bring campaigns to life with edgy briefs, working with designers and continuing to refine until the execution is strong.
* Have flexible working hours due to the international teams we work with.
* Work with international marketing, engineering and development teams to roll out marketing products in Japan.
* Work with the international teams to develop better access to data and standardise the analytic outputs of our performance channels.
* 4+ years' experience in digital performance marketing brand or agency side.
* Passion for the web and the development of web technologies.
* High affinity for analytical and results driven marketing.
* Experience managing cross-channel digital marketing with large media budgets.
* A proven record of using data and analytical information to fuel marketing decisions. Knowledgeable about SQL.
* Confident with Microsoft Office especially Excel.
* Versatility, flexibility and great teamwork skills.
* Business level English, native level of Japanese language.
* Competitive salary.
* Career progression.
* Flexible working hours.
|Worldwide e-commerce marketplace.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 800万円|