人材紹介Michael Page Japan
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - その他
To assist the Logistics Manager in the organisation and ensure time-conscious routing of all purchased product received via goods inwards to internal customers inclusive of materially managed product. lead a team of 5 - 10 members.
* Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
* Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
* Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
* Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
* Resolve any arising problems or complaints
* Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
* Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
* Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
* Over 3 years of experience in Supply Chain / Logistics.
* Minimum Bachelor's degree.
* Good overall computer literacy (Office) - any ERP experience is a plus.
* Business Level English and Fluent Japanese.
* Excellent working environment and exposure
* Good brand name with flat and young working culture
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Our client is one of the largest solar panel companies with an innovative and inclusive company culture and strong business in Japan. They are expanding the team in supply chain and looking to hire a talented Logistics Assistant Manager who will assist the Manager in all logistics related operations.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 950万円|