人材紹介Michael Page Japan
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - 倉庫管理/物流関連
The position is responsible for ensuring cost effective export operations, timely service by applying knowledge of laws, regulations, governing agencies, procedures, audits, programs, and practices.
* Supervise the functions of Export Agents: prioritizing work, determining schedules, assigning daily tasks, establishing or adjusting work procedures to meet changing demands, ensuring optimum efficiency of all Export Agent activities.
* Manage daily export activities including: consolidating export shipments, recommending best mode of ocean transportation obtaining best rates and space from carriers, reviewing customer volumes and ensuring all transactions are processed accurately and timely.
* Demonstrates in depth knowledge of customers' needs. Monitors communications with assigned customers, responds promptly to customer requirements, concerns and issues and resolves issues related to all anomalies that interfere with the timely delivery of the customer's product.
* At least 7 years of experience in freight forwarding industry, with 5 years of ocean freight operations experience
* Proven functional leadership in staff management experience
* Solid operational experience gained from working with an International Forwarder.
* Familiar with trade regulatory requirements
* Familiar with major trade lane business/competition environment
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Good computer skills and knowledge
* Stable company with good employee benefits
* Clear career path for employees
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Our client is a well known Logistics & Transportation company with well established reputation in Japan and still a growing business.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 800万円|