IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
• To organize, control and coordinate project management activities to ensure proper IT and non-IT large change requirement implementation,
• Ensures proper management and optimization of resources allocated
• To lead cross-function project and help the project team has different thinking when the project initiate
• To contributes to the company’s security
Duties and Responsibilities:
1.To organize, control and coordinate project management activities to ensure proper IT and non-IT large change requirement implementation
• To identify project impacts, benefit, strategy and objectives in agreement with the Sponsor.
• To submit project LOOK approval for budget and launch for the preliminary study, and define preliminary study context and perimeter
• Based on project delegation rule to submit Project Investment Committee ( corporate/ regional/ local) for decision making of GO / NOTGO
• To define project organization (steering committee/ project committee) according to general principles defined in the current project management methodology.
• o To estimate workload, define the project WBS (work breakdown structure) and coordinates project activities.
• To make sure decisions concerning the project are taken on time and followed-up. Project committee, Steering committee should be held in the regular basis ie. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly.
• To track project progression/budget and raise warning in case of schedule delay. If budget/ schedule is overrun 10 % in COMMIT Phase, it will need to be resubmitted to gain COMMIT approval.
• To identify, mitigate project risks and do action plan, communicate about any risk associated to scope, budget or schedule
• Reports on progress to the Steering Committee
• Requests decisions when needed, ensures appropriate alerts to Steering Committee and upstream
• Ensures Change Management, test strategy and test plan are done and rolled out
• Implementing an adequate monitoring mechanism for the project status. This mechanism will cover cost, quality and planning.
• Monitoring quality and accuracy of projects and project managers deliveries and taking appropriate actions in case of gap with expected levels,
• Coordinate with projects clients and contributors to ensure sufficient allocation of resources to meet projects commitments,
• Ensuring checks on the realization of the tasks allocated,
• Ensuring optimized usage of resources allocated to project scope (manpower, cost, hardware, software),
• Ensuring proper goals setting to each of its activities and for projects under coordination,
• Ensuring that estimations (costs / planning) are performed in an accurate and rigorous manner,
• Ensuring projects budget control
2. Ensures proper management and optimization of resources allocated
• Ensuring that resources available are used / deployed in an optimized manner,
• Ensuring the project team member has the required level of resources to ensure a proper execution of its activity,
• Deciding with project team if activities can be provided by internal resources or external vendor based on available skills, costs and technical level,
• Providing sufficient and appropriate evidences for selection of outsource vendors and having a fair balance between costs / quality and security,
• Ensuring compliance with all governance including but not limited to projects, procurement and security.
• Ensuring to meet the commitments taken with business / region / corporate in terms of timing / costs and quality of delivery
• Tracking post projects benefit delivery.
3. To lead cross-function project and help the project team has different thinking when the project initiate.
• To coordinator resource conflict between user’s expectation and existing IT resource constraint to get win-win result.
• In charge of application implementation and enhancement projects for Bank Partner, Consumer, Marketing Finance in cross functional and geographical environment.
• Focus on transforming the contribution, moving from project coordinator to transformation leaders and focusing on a way to position project sponsors in their role.
• Managed various system and operation related projects ranging from 5 to 20 team members locally and globally.
4. Contributes to the company’s security
• Ensures the awareness of all attached staff (including subcontractors) of the security policies and facilitate their implementation, particularly by deploying the relevant rules in the activities they are in charge of,
• Contributes to the operations of the continuity and staff protection systems, by ensuring that the documentation is up-to-date and by participating to the tests and staff training,
• Contributes to the risk evaluation of the resources they are in charge of,
• Validates and control their staff accesses to resources, o Informs without delay the security correspondents of all abnormal situation,
• During a crisis, ensures at their level the activities recovery as defined in the BCP.
Hard skills -professional competencies:
• MS Office, Conception tools (Visio),
• Project Management (Project)
• Insurance knowledge is a nice to have,
Soft skills –core competencies:
• Skills of leadership, communication, coordination, problem solving, clear logic
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 900万円 〜 1200万円|