人材紹介Michael Page Japan
営業 - メーカー系営業
* Responsible for the development of the Sales in Japan
* Responsible for the Market Development activities in Japan and South Korea region following the directives of the Global Product Manager
* Overall responsibility on the whole sales cycle from participation to strategic plans and reviews, to actual delivery of regional sales objectives directly or through Agent channels
* Take-over and develop strong commercial relationships with Customers of various size to improve sales activity and profitability, and ensuring customer satisfaction and penetration of our products on the Japanese market
* Manage and develop existing Distributor / Agent network
* Identify and promote commercial and innovative products at customers within and outside our traditional market segments (market expansion, geographic expansion, new markets segment expansion). Create good environment and foundation of future sales growth
* Contributes to execute launching of new products/applications (branding etc.)
* Provide technical assistance to the customers of the main market segments on the selected Asian countries . In case of technical issues, analyze customers technical problems to propose simple solutions and coordinate lab experiments (in France, Thailand and China) with application specialists to solve their technical, especially with key customers, in agreement with company's strategy and the account managers
* Identify market needs for new potential products and generate/ provide market data to the Products and Application team and R&D support
* Provide quality leadership for internal and external customers in all assigned tasks
* MSc/Degree in Engineering or related field (Chemistry specialized in polymers, physics / chemistry).
* At least 5 years of experience in the coating industry (or closely related) and technical understanding of isocyanates and polyurethane coatings formulation.
* R&D experience &/or technical service/marketing experience in industrial coatings (formulations, applications and testing requirements
* Chance to work in an English speaking and to have interactions with regional, international senior management.
* Chance to establish a business in Japan
* Competitive bonus scheme
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anthony Morcom on +813 6832 8918.
|A joint venture company between a leading national oil and gas company and a global chemical leader looking to launch a buisness in Japan focusing on the coatings and paints industry.|