人材紹介Michael Page Japan
その他の職種 - その他の職種
Research Engineers work with Research Scientists on diverse range of problems including: development of algorithms and prototypes, tools and libraries to support research and quick prototyping, data analysis and visualization, experiment design and results reporting.
* Provide programming support to research projects
* Develop prototypes of new features for existing products and proof of concept for new products in collaboration with our research scientists
* Communicate regularly with researchers to report the progress of your projects
* Develop new libraries for feature processing, visualization
* Communicate with MLE engineers to ensure good transition from prototype to product
* Ensure good knowledge transfer from prototype to product, including capabilities, limitations, possible extensions
* Master degree in either machine learning, statistics, signal processing, computer science or equivalent
* Experience working in a team, and familiar with modern software engineering practices such as testing and source code management
* Able to take initiative, doesn't require constant supervision, very organized and methodological in his/her approach
* Proven experience in python and one deep learning framework
* Proven experience in TensorFlow or PyTorch, and able to implement the latest research in the framework
* Familiar with the scientific python ecosystem (NumPy, Pandas, Jupyter notebooks, Scikit Learn)
* Contributions to open source projects, ideally scientific ones
* Experience with data visualization and data processing, building data pipelines
* A passion for sushi and AI
* Diverse international work environment with people from all types of backgrounds
* Attractive office and location
* Handful of employee benefits
* Gain valuable IPO experience
* Growing company with many chances to step up in career
* Employee will get stock options and be shareholders of the company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
A Japanese AI company that is changing the way we work and aspires to shape the future of how people work and live using artificial intelligence. Established in recent years, they turn projects that are based off of newly published academic research and turn them in to next generation business solutions.
Established over 2 years ago, the company bridges the gap between newly published academic research and real-world business solutions by leveraging expertise across many domains, including time series forecasting, information extraction, natural language and speech processing, and reinforcement learning.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1200万円|