人材紹介Michael Page Japan
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - 倉庫管理/物流関連
Operation staff's main responsibilities are planning and executing shipments, communication link between suppliers, government authorities & Operations and maintenance of assigned vehicle(s).
* Checks collected shipments in the office and prepare them for transport.
* Loads, unloads company vehicles with/of packages scheduled for pickups/deliveries.
* Checks correctness and completeness of consignment during pickups/deliveries.
* Checks best route available for a timely delivery/pickup.
* Must be able to read and interpret maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route.
* Driver must make sure that the House Way Bill is properly completed by shipper and/or consignee.
* Uses cell phone to immediately report on progress or problem of deliveries, pickups and to secure permanent availability.
* Verifies good order of packages and/or envelopes.
* Provides a communication link between customers and office staff. Any customer feedback must immediately be reported to drivers' dispatcher.
* Over 3years of experience in logistics / Supply Chain
* Experience with 3PL company is a plus
* Business level English
* General Computer skills
* Working in a growing company
* Good brand name with flat and young working culture
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Our client is a global 3PL company specializing in the healthcare industry. Their business is doing well in Japan and now looking to hire a very good and talented candidate who will join the operation team.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 400万円 〜 500万円|