IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プログラマー
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Application development of breast cancer screening machine using ultrasound.
・Develop theoretically excellent imaging method, inverse problem solving method etc from scratch and implement it in products.
・Generate technology published in papers and academic presentations to actual algorithms, evaluation from implementation, nonclinical examination.Clinical evaluation by humans within 1 to 2 years.
· Development of automatic diagnosis algorithm by machine learning from clinical images. Evaluation by clinical trial.
Main responsibilites of software development system Person In Charge:
· Construction and operation of development system based on IEC 62304
· Negotiation with in-house pharmacies / certification division
· Other general software development related to medical devices
The company focus on development of ultrasonic diagnostic device for breast cancer using ring type ultrasonic transducer.
The existing mammography examination tools has the following problem: ① pain due to compression, ② X-ray exposure, ③ Tumor detection for young women is low.
The Echo inspection also posed its own disadvantages since the examination is performed by a technician using a probe which pose the following risks : ① low repeataibility ② high level of skill dependency of the technician, both points increase the risk of oversight.
the device acquires a 3-dimensional image with extremely low risk of overlooking cancer. The device does not require any technical skill to be able to get the perfect image of the patient. Furthermore, we will construct a medical examination / diagnosis system that is compatible with sensitivity and specificity by expanding applications. No pain, no exposure, less leakage, can be used for all aged people. It also utilize automatic diagnosis support function developed by automatic measurement / machine learning, aims to be able to commit to improving the medical examination rate simply beyond the goal of improving the performance of medical equipment, contributing to the reduction of the death rate of the patient .
|勤務時間||09:00 ~ 18:00|
· Experience in software development of control or embedded system, business system
· Have motivation to advance to development management experience or management - SE / SI from a literature is also possible
· Development experience in object oriented language - Java, Objective-C, C ++ , C # etc
* knowledge and experience of medical system is not required
* Japanese level not needed, interview is OK in English
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 700万円|
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave