人材紹介Michael Page Japan
マーケティング/PR - その他
In line with the global sustainability strategy and guidelines you - as a part of the global sustainability team - drive company sustainability work successfully in Japan.
* Ensure to have an overview on the relevant local stakeholders in place (e. g. through a mapping)
* Participate in external networks and forums to promote sustainability work and leadership position.
* Engage strategically with local stakeholders to build relations, increase awareness about company sustainability work and identify stakeholder needs and issues that company needs to act upon.
* Use relevant networks, forums and event to build competence and keep up to date with developments in sustainability with special focus on identified focus areas.
* Set up, develop and implement own local sustainability initiatives, synchronised with other relevant parts of the local sales organisation
* Act as the country managers prolonged arm in driving the sustainability agenda for the market and provide the country management with an overview of all the sustainability goals driven within the local market and suggestions on necessary actions
* Set and follow-up local sustainability goals for areas that are not owned by other local functions (e.g. colleague engagement)
* 3 + Years Experience in CSR
* Native Level Japanese (JLPT N1)
* Conversation level English
Base + Bonus
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Mino Abeにお問い合わせください+81 3 6832 8955。
|Global European Fashion Company with strong presence in Japan.|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 800万円|