人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 人事(教育/トレーニング)
コンサルティング - ビジネスコンサルティング
コンサルティング - 人事コンサルティング
The client, a rapidly growing multinational consulting firm, is looking for a candidate that is passionate about developing talent. The successful candidate could come from a consulting background, or a more traditional L&D background. This role offers extensive career progression opportunities internally and within the region.
* Create and execute learning strategies and programs
* Evaluate individual and organisational development needs
* Implement various learning methods company wide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
* Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other training
* Manage two staff (if joining as a Manager)
* The ideal candidate should come from a consulting background with a passion for training and development; consulting at a training company; or an HR profession with a background in training and Human Resources development.
* Fluent Japanese is a requirement for this role.
* Excellent chances for career progression
* You will be not only be able to participate in the company's expansive growth into the Tokyo market but contribute to developing a quality first-rate team
* Central Tokyo location.
* Flex time, work from-home options.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
|The client is a multinational professional services firm with over 200,000 employees worldwide. They have over 150 years of history, and a rapidly growing presence in Japan with over 5,000 professionals. They specialise in accounting, tax, legal and consulting services.|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1100万円|