人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 人事(給与/福利厚生)
総務/人事 - 総務
The client is looking for a payroll professional looking for a step up in their career. This junior role exposes the successful candidate to a truly global platform that provides tremendous opportunities for career progression.
* Maintain working knowledge of Company policies to provide guidance to employees and managers on inquiries and resolving issues to ensure compliance and consistency.
* Provides support services to all levels of the organisation related to HR Operations and policies to employees.
* Serve as first point of contact for employees and answer questions regarding HR/Talent Management programs, policies, resources and procedures.
* Assist with documentation and review of company policies, procedures, and forms to ensure they are kept up to date.
In addition, this position is required to accomplish personnel work with the following objectives and attitudes: improve the quality and level of current services to meet the expectations of employees and divisions; collaborate with other departments and teams in HR.
* At least 2 years experience in HR (particularly payroll, labour management)
* Great Excel and PowerPoint Skills
* Fluent Japanese and Basic English
* Great work-life balance
* Very generous remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
|The client is a leading American insurance firm with more than 9,000 employees in Japan. They are known for having a very international HR Team, and great opportunities for internal career progression. Additionally, they provide a great work environment offering flex time and work from home options.|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 900万円|