人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（汎用系） - プログラマー
This position will work closely with the CEO and perform audits of various internal departments in strict accordance with professional auditing standards and internal procedures.
* Review and evaluate the effectiveness of established controls and determines if controls are effectively designed
* Identify, develop and document audit issues and recommendations
* Complete all reviews in an accurate and timely manner, as well as prepares neat, organized and well-referenced work papers
* Performs follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues
* Preparing internal audit reports that reflect the results of the work performed
* Maintain audit program and related documentation based on current information/findings
* Perform other qualified duties as assigned
* 2-3 years of experience in financial and operational auditing
* Public Accounting experience or SOX related experience a plus
* Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members.
* Expert knowledge of internal auditing, internal controls, risk management, and finance and accounting practices and methods
* Significant exposure to data analytics and continuous monitoring tools
* Knowledge of technical accounting research, exposure to write technical memos
* Experience in US-GAAP and/or JGAAP
* One of the fastest growing start-ups in the world
* Currently using Concur and Netsuite and plans to implement SAP in the near future
* Employees will have stock options in the near future
* Flexible working environment with options to work from home available
* 15 days paid holidays for the first year and 20 for the next
* Lunch is provided
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
This client is a global software company that is developing systems that can takeover GA work allowing employees to focus on other more meaningful tasks.
It was founded in 2010 and started its international expansion and opened offices in London, New York, Bengaluru, Singapore, and Tokyo. In 2018, the company reported over 1600 employees and moved its headquarters to New York to be closer to its international corporate base, which rose to 400 customers from 100.
In 2018, they received a grand $425 million investment, valuing the company at $3.8 billion. In Japan, they started last year with 17 clients and now has grown to 300. Clients include top Nikkei businesses, large banks, airlines, government agencies and universities.
They are 54 people (up from 7 people 11 months ago) in the Japan office with 3 in the Finance Team. They plan to reach 70 headcounts by the end of this year.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|