人材紹介Michael Page Japan
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - その他
* Lead supply chain execution initiatives by managing and aligning S&OP supply planning, forecasting, order planning, import planning, and inventory control.
* Lead supply planning operations across Consumer and Commercial Business Units.
* Manage order placement, replenishment stock order, perform accurate inventory analysis, and negotiate adjustment for production volume.
* Align forecasting with supply planning; balance cash target versus market service level requirements.
* Work closely with Department Heads and counterparts in Sales, Marketing, and Finance to report accurate inventory data.
* Minimum 5 years of supply chain planning experience in B2B or B2C companies.
* At least business level English
* Strong communication abilities with internal and external stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Large automotive supplier company
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Opportunities to work abroad
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fabiel Jean-Philippe on +813 6832 8959.
|* Our client is a highly reputable multinational automotive supplier. The company has been in the Japan market for over 50 years and they have over 120 staff in their Japan office.|
*Minimum 5 years of supply chain planning experience in B2B or B2C companies.
*At least business level English
*Strong communication abilities with internal and external stakeholders
*Bachelor's degree or equivalent
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|