人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - その他
The indirect procurement staff will be responsible for setting the strategic plan for the indirect spend of marketing services, professional, legal, HR and financial services as we well as FM & IT.
* Negotiates best price, payment terms and lead-time available, utilizing standard sourcing tools.
* Monitoring the timelines, resources urgency, raw material usage, minimising waste and ensuring accurate availability on a daily and weekly basis.
* Plans and schedules purchase orders in accordance with the production requirements as shown on the system
* Researches and provides constant feedback to department and management relative to material shortages and
* supplier's capacity and capabilities.
* Demonstrates an active commitment to continuous improvement in the areas of Quality, Cost, Delivery and Lead Time.
* Over 5 years of indirect procurement experience in any industry.
* Strong knowledge of SAP.
* Solid Microsoft office experience.
* Fluent Japanese and English (reading, writing, speaking) language skills.
* Bachelor's degree.
* Analytically and pro-active mindset.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Broad exposure across the business
* Leading global technology company
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Our client is the market leader in the technology sector, with an innovative and inclusive company culture and strong business in Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 700万円|