人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 経理
Build up a responsible and professional finance & accounting team, hold reports accountable and take action to achieve financial goals of the company. Budget is flexible and will depend on the past experience and potential of the candidate.
* Implement and maintain local accounting and general affairs policies, procedures and reports and
ensure compliance with local accounting standards and legal requirements as well as Headquarters policies and requirements.
* Establish and implement policies and SOPs and ensure full compliance by local country.
* Continuously improve process and procedure efficiency and efficiency.
* Develop and monitor financial plans to support the growth of the organisation.
* Monitor country business performance and assist the General Manager to develop country profit improvement plans.
* Control country financial performance within budget.
* Initiate and implement measures to maintain efficient cash flow and working capital positions.
* Develop tools and procedures to produce accurate cash flow forecast.
* Manage working capital position to the most efficient level.
* Ensure sufficient internal control is in place.
* Implement control procedure to enhance internal control.
* Co-ordinate and conduct internal audit within country.
* Exposure in express delivery or logistics industry preferred.
* Experienced in ERP system; knowledgeable in Oracle a plus.
* Demonstrated strong leadership skills with good business acumen.
* Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
* "Can-do" attitude; flexible and willing to learn about new practices, Company culture and execute new initiatives.
* Uphold international accounting standards and best practices, including internal controls.
* High proficiency in both written and spoken English.
* This position will enable you to utilise your English communication skills due to the international working environment and also frequent communication with their APAC office.
* As team leader, you will have the opportunity to gain more skills not limited to accounting and finance, but also in staff management.
* Rotation opportunities are available across functions and also offices around the world.
* They highly value Work-Life Balance and equality, people leave the office at 17:30 - 18:00.
* You will get to interact with plenty of external and internal partners.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
This company is present in over 120 countries and territories across the globe, making it one of the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 145,000 employees, they provide solutions for almost all types of logistics and freight forwarding needs.
They are around 600 people in Japan with 10 employees in the finance team.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|