人材紹介Michael Page Japan
カスタマーサービス - その他
This is a role with manager title but you'll be an individual contributor.
You will be working with different teams to understand activities that are impacting the Japanese operations. You will identify causes that are driving customer dissatisfaction and costs to the offline businesses and present new solutions and opportunities.
* Accountable for driving premier Customer Experience whilst reducing customer effort.
* Work with internal teams to ensure opportunities result in evolution and positive product, policy and process improvements ultimately reducing the customers effort.
* Drive and lead the offline satisfaction delivery model, continually driving NPS and Effort reduction.
* Ensuring agent needs are integrated into online and offline technology plans.
* Coordinating and enabling new projects and initiatives.
* Providing operations expertise for planning and new initiatives.
* Excellent communication in Japanese and English, spoken and written.
* A highly analytical leader with vision in Customer Experience.
* Project Management experience required at Senior Manager level which will require using data to drive business improvement in a complex matrix organization. Successful experience of executing on complex business projects, and leading cross-functional project teams with a deep understanding of online retail, offline technologies and opportunities to improve customer experience.
* It's important that you have either online Travel, Airline Operations, hospitality, GDS and Travel Retail knowledge.
* Strong quantitative skills. Comfortable with building and vetting complex financial, work force and operational models. Ability to interact at all levels, including concise verbal and written executive-level communications.
You will receive a competitive salary plus target bonus.
|Our client is one of the largest online hospitality companies in the world. They won different awards for best work places.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 1200万円|