人材紹介Michael Page Japan
事務系 - 物流/資材/購買
As Materials Manager, you will be part of a team of 7 and be responsible for the overall management of the Logistics department and the Repair centre.
* Reports to the General Manager of Japan
* Perform analyses of inventory consumption and monitor inventory to ensure optimal levels to support the service business
* Management of aftermarket spare parts support for End of Production and End of Product Life
* responsible for the overall management of the Logistics department and the Repair centre.
* Demonstrable experience in supply chain management or materials management in a sales & service environment or manufacturing environment
* Proven experience in purchasing, with warehouse experience
* Hands-on experience with ERP systems
* Hands-on experience with organizing logistics and inventory control
* Japanese and business English preferred
Competitive salaryJPY 7.5M-11M
Friendly team environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mike Corbyn on +813 6832 8601.
|Our client is a leading European based medical device company renowned their work in the field of urology.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 750万円 〜 1100万円|