人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー・マシン運用・保守
Our client is actively looking for a bilingual helpdesk support engineer to join the Tokyo team as soon as possible, a person with experience in Windows or IOS level 1 helpdesk support, who is also interested in troubleshooting and wants to learn more IT skills.
* Provide appropriate technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, hardware, and software.
* Respond to queries either in person or over the phone/email/ticketing system.
* Maintain effective documentation for raised inquiry and request using the dedicated system.
* Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software based on the request.
* Strong communication with both users and IT members to identify the suitable assigner and when to escalate.
* Above business level Japanese and English.
* Applicants reside in Japan.
* Experience in helpdesk task such as trouble-shooting desktop, laptop, printer, hardware, software, and other peripheral device issues.
* Experience in Microsoft Windows support, or Apple OS support (not compulsory)
* Experience in basic network support (LAN connection, switch/hub/router setting) and security fundamentals.
* Dynamic and international working environment.
* Competitive salary, up to 8M depends on experience.
* Skill-up opportunities on a technical role.
* User-facing role.
* Comprehensive employee welfare package, paid holidays, transportation allowance, insurance etc.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|The securities industry currently has a huge potential in the Japanese market. Our client has become a very successful player in the industry. Their products enable enterprises to discover sophisticated targeted threats at a very early stage, disrupt them at the stem and significantly reduce the costs and damages caused by such attacks.|