人材紹介Michael Page Japan
カスタマーサービス - その他
The Customer Success Manager is continually focused on helping the customers improve their team communications so they can be successful.
* Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers' needs first.
* Guide and coach customers with a proactive customer success processes.
* Travel to meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs to help them develop a tailored onboarding process.
* Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on their best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
* Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
* Identify common customer challenges to suggest better solutions.
* Partner with Account Executives to help them drive growth.
* Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
* Adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine them over time.
* Help drive customer references and case studies.
* Relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit.
* Must be fluent in Japanese and English.
* Start-up experience is an advantage
* Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
* Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships.
* Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
* Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Attractive salary until max. 16M.
* 20 days off
* Hospital and medical coverage
* Personal development allowances
* Meal allowances
* Sport allowances
|Our client is one of the fastest growing business application companies in the world.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1600万円|