人材紹介Michael Page Japan
事務系 - その他
The assistant regional facilities manager will assist on the management of all the facilities responsibility in all the countries where the company is present in Asia.
- Facilities services ( including various operations, custodial services, maintenance and repair programs, property management liaison, supplies, construction projects, etc.)
- Administration ( including contracts, invoices, business plan input, tenant management, etc.)
- Services (including IT and telecom, environmental health and occupational safety)
- Support (including construction and design, negotiations, planning and management etc.)
- Previous experience in facilities management and safety area
- Excellent communication and leadership skill
- High business level in English
- Technical skills in construction
- Friendly international environment offering various activities and benefits to their employees
- Opportunity to develop a career within APAC and based in Tokyo.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cecile Gerbier on +813 6832 8975.
|Our client is one of the global leader in the food and beverage industry. They have offices all around the world and offer to work in a friendly, international, energetic environment. They provide a pleasant environment with various benefits.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|