人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Cyber Security Leader|
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - ソフトウェア設計
IT関連（その他） - その他
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - WebアプリケーションSE
The Solutions Specialist will be in charge of vulnerability assessment services provided by Symantec Japan, Inc. The employee is expected to be self-driven, and willing to face challenges.
- Perform vulnerability services, and report to client from a neutral position.
- Engage with large enterprise clients as a professional security consultant.
* Proficiency in JAVA and Linux OS.
* Capability in writing technical reports in Japanese is a MUST.
Passion and eagerness in studying new technologies.
* Experience in developing web systems is a plus.
* Experience in performing web application vulnerability assessment services with proxy and manual methods.
* Logical thinking and communication skills
* More than 3 years of vulnerability assessment services in one of the following areas (Web application, Network, Mobile Application, Server/Client Systems).
Any of the following certifications - OSCP, OSCE, eWPTX, and WDP.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Our Client is an American software company headquartered in Mountain View, California, United States. The company provides cyber-security software and services. Company is a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500 stock-market index.|
|応募条件||The Solutions Specialist will be in charge of vulnerability assessment services provided by Symantec Japan, Inc. The employee is expected to be self-driven, and willing to face challenges.|
|休日||Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.|