人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Scientist, Global polymer manufacturing, ~6.5M, Gunma|
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 基礎研究開発
* Drive sustainable technology developments and push forward the frontiers of technology innovations for Elastomers business.
* Close interaction with customers (VOC) together with Marketing to identify and prioritize business opportunities and technical requirements (CTQs) to contribute to defining the Value Proposition
* Close interaction with Marketing, Sales, Sourcing, Quality Management System, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Product Stewardship, Legal, Technical Service and Manufacturing to ensure the successful and efficient implementation of new silicone elastomers products and applications
* Evaluate and introduce positively new intermediates and new raw materials to create new designed elastomers products.
* Support customers to prepare technical information to their questions and claims by co-working with Quality Management System, Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Technical Service.
* Master / PhD in Chemistry (Organic Chemistry, Metal-organic chemistry and Polymer chemistry preferred, Industrial chemistry, Material chemistry).
* Strong analytical skills and strategic thinker
* English Skill: Fluent (ideally TOEIC 800 or above) and Fluent in Japanese.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Bon Siripairoj on +813 6832 8985.
* Global leader in Elastomer business.
* Their products support many industries in Japan market.
*Master / PhD in Chemistry (Organic Chemistry, Metal-organic chemistry and Polymer chemistry preferred, Industrial chemistry, Material chemistry).
*Strong analytical skills and strategic thinker
*English Skill: Fluent (ideally TOEIC 800 or above) and Fluent in Japanese.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|休日||Follow Japanese Calendar|