フュージョン・システムズ・ジャパン株式会社/Fusion Systems Japan Co., Ltd.
総務/人事 - 人事(制度構築)
総務/人事 - 人事(採用)
コンサルティング - 人事コンサルティング
Human Resources Coordinator (Regional):
We are looking for someone who is interested to be a part of a generalist HR function with an interest in helping Organizations scale and stay competitive. You will be assisting the HRBP with a breadth of HR and Organizational development related tasks with a heavy focus on full-spectrum HR operations with a heavy focus on recruitment.
- Recruiting – sourcing candidates, interview scheduling, managing the data input into a new Applicant Tracking System and managing reports for global office recruitment data and managing job boards (Japan only).
- HRIS management– managing the new HRIS data and ensuring data integrity is accurate and current, assisting internal stakeholders with reports and questions on their personal data.
- HR Administration – Assisting HRBP with administration tasks such as sending out contracts, managing Paid-Time Off and sick day requests, drafting letters, putting together paperwork for Onboarding and Orientation sessions, creating checklists and workflows to ensure the HR ecosystem is tight and fluid. Assisting HRBP with regional HR administration in a generalist capacity.
- HR Operations – We have an admin team to administer local administrative paperwork such as visa applications and finance handles payroll administration, so that is outside this remit. We are looking for someone to take over the Onboarding and Offboarding processes from start to end (separate from the Certificate of Eligibility and visa application). Other HR processes included.
- HR Policies and Work Rules (Japan) – Creating new policies and documenting them as policies form and change according to labor law. Regular quarterly research and reviews done to keep updated with local labor law and remain compliant. Discuss with other senior stakeholders on changes in company policies.
Fusion Systems is one of Asia’s fastest growing IT services firms with offices in Tokyo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong and L.A. Our highly capable consultants provide project management, advising, design, implementation, and on-site support services within the region. Fusion Systems is positioned to dynamically respond to changing market conditions and leverage them to deliver exceptional service and value to our clients.
At Fusion Systems, we work together as a team to promote growth and excellence in all our employees. We strive to create an environment that provides unparalleled opportunities to excel in today’s global marketplace. Our consultants are comprised of experienced and skillful bilingual professionals from diverse local and international backgrounds. Fusion consultants provide exceptional value to clients through innovative application of diverse technologies. Our professionals design solutions to meet today’s needs while providing the flexibility and foundations to adapt to tomorrow’s challenges. In order to achieve our goals we support, mentor, and train our people to be exceptional.
If you are searching for a growing and exciting company where you can be “part of” and not just “work for,” then Fusion Systems is the answer for you. We are currently looking for enthusiastic and skilled professionals who are focused on delivering results and exceeding expectations. Apply today!
- Quick and fast thinker and interested data and HR analytics
- Responsible and Reliable with sensitive/confidential information
- Previous experience as a recruitment coordinator or HR assistant
- Interested in a career in HR in the tech industry
- Keen to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done (from scratch if necessary)
- Japanese at a business level, although not required
- Previous experience in a high volume, fast-paced organization
- Data analytics and Statistics background
- Some Talent Management exposure, although not required
- Ability to start within 30 - 40 days
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
Employee Stock Purchase System
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave