人材紹介Michael Page Japan
事務系 - 秘書
The Executive assistant will mainly support the president of the company and also provide support to the team that the candidate will join.
* Provide administrative support to the president (including answering phones, printing, photo-copying, scanning, arranging couriers, delivering mail, planning meetings/managing diaries and arranging meeting) .
* Provide business support to the president (including drafting reports, meeting reviews, accompany on external/internal business trip)
* Manage office support (including office and store stationary, office meeting and coordination, translation)
Previous experience as an executive assistant
Fluent in Japanese and high business level in English
Excellent communication skills
Excellent schedule organization and time management.
Flexible and open minded approach
* Good work life balance in a stable environment
* Work in an exciting industry in the center of Tokyo
* Possibility to work in an international friendly and casual company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cecile Gerbier on +813 6832 8975.
|Our client is a well-established international company dedicated to the fashion industry. In their Japanese office they have a well-established team working in a casual, friendly domestic environment. They looking for someone sharing the same passion.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|