人材紹介Venture Japan 株式会社／Venture Japan K.K.
エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(営業/企画系)
営業 - その他
医療/福祉/介護 - その他
アジア 日本 東京都
The successful candidate will work and focus on creating and maintaining an overview showing business potential of ship owners and ship management companies in Japan, visiting and building up relationship with ship owners and ship management companies.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining internal Customer Relation Management (CRM) system, monitoring and reporting competitor activities and be the key point of contact between organization and customers. The successful candidate will also be working on increasing and maintaining market share within the OSE’s customer portfolio, develop key accounts in a global organization, ensure up-to-date knowledge on products, concepts and rules & regulations, understand the value propositions, coordinate after sales service with inside sales and service planners.
Our client is a global company with 50 years or more existence in the industry of innovation and leadership in maritime and offshore safety.
Consist of more than 1,900 people in more than 30 countries around the world, services delivered by a network of experts and 260 certified servicing stations spread around the world.
The successful candidate must:
• Have at least 10 years of maritime industry.
• Have a sailing experience on Cargo ships is an advantage (former Marine Engineers and Deck Officers).
• Have an experience as Marine Superintendent is an advantage.
• Have sales experience to Shipowners and Ship Management companies.
• Have at least 3 years of experience in sales experience in maritime safety industry, operating in an export marketing, sales, business development role in Ireland, Britain or other international markets.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 900万円|