人材紹介Michael Page Japan
事務系 - 物流/資材/購買
The Supply Demand Planner will provide supply chain leadership withing the team they are assigned to and they will work together with all stakeholders within the business to drive the S&OP process. The role requires an understanding of, and leadership within, demand planning and S&OP processes, customer service and delivery, NPI project management and execution.
* Ensure all key stakeholders within the business franchise are knowledgeable and compliant regarding key processes that contribute to customer service within the business.
* Drive the forecast review process within the franchise team, partnering with other key stakeholders in Demand Management and Asia Pacific SC, to achieve optimal outcomes for the franchise.
* Drive Demand Planning, Forecasting, Demand Management, and S&OP processes within franchise team, partnering with other key stakeholders in Demand Management and APSC to achieve optimal outcomes for the franchise
* Analyse reasons for service failures. Recommend and drive initiatives to prevent future occurrences
* Partner with NPI project management and APSC team to ensure timeliness of completion of NPI executions
* Collaborate and partner with other functional representatives to develop franchise strategies, initiatives and goals that are congruent with overall business strategies.
* Communicate with APSC to drive supply chain capabilities against the business priorities and with the business to ensure congruence of demand generation activities with supply chain capabilities.
* Business Intuition
* Cognitive Power
* Results orientation
* Logistics or Supply Chain Degree is preferred, but not mandatory
* Fluent Japanese and Business Level English
* Experience in SAP supply management is preferred
* Competitive Salary of up to 9M
* Opportunity to work with a great brand with excellent career path
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mike Corbyn on +813 6832 8601.
|Our client is one of the leading consumer healthcare companies, and include a number of household names of medications. They are a global leader and offer great opportunities to the right candidate.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 900万円|